Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I am what I am




OMG how camp can I get?? Gloria Gaynor???! Fast OK jag är ju bög och den uttrycker en del av det jag skrev i mitt föregående inlägg.

För de som behöver något lite intellektuellare citerar jag istället Polonius råd till sin son Laertes inför sonens resa till Paris ur Shakespeares "Hamlet":
"This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.
Farewell, my blessing season this in thee!"

1 comment :

  1. Inget fel på Gloria Gaynor! Vi som är lite äldre kommer ihåg hennes "I will Survive" och är glada att vi gjort det:)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).