Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July



I wish all my american friends a happy Independence Day! Have a great day with your family and friends!

On this day my thoughts go to my darling Ars and his RL-family, his parents and his sisters Debbie and Marie but also to his SL-brothers Dejerrity Mycron and Jeb Nicholls. I will always feel the deepest love and gratitude to you all for being there for me at a difficult time for me and yourselves! Love you all!

Den fjärde juli är USAs nationaldag. Dagen firas till minne av antagandet av självständighetsförklaringen den 4 juli 1776, då landet deklarerade sin självständighet från Konungariket Storbritannien.

"Independence Day" som är det formella namnet på dagen, firas vanligen med fyrverkerier, parader, grillar, karnevaler, mässor, picknick, konserter, baseballspel, familjeträffar, politiska tal och ceremonier, och flera andra offentliga och privata evenemang. Dagen firas idag för 234:e gången.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).