Sunday, August 1, 2010

I was snubbed by Philip Linden


WTF???

Today I read on PetGirl Bergmans blog, "Tinas universum", that the meeting promised by Philip Linden a few weeks ago had already taken place and I never got an invitation to the event or a chance to sign up to take part.

I am already used to being overlooked by the Nobel Prize Committee and the Swedish Royal Household, but what did I do - or not do - to deserve this?

This really pisses me off, Philip and Linden Lab! And it raises a few questions in my mind!

Why was the meeting held in secret?
Where should I have signed up, if it wasn´t a secret?
Who got the honour of being included or invited to the meeting?
How was the selection of whom to include/invite to the meeting made and what were the grounds for selection?
Which blog should I follow in the future to see invitations to possible new meetings, because it sure was not the Second Life blog?

Please note! I am not claiming my presence at the meeting would be essential or have had a dramatic effect or even that I would have attended. But I sure as hell would have liked to have a chance...

P.S. Where do I find Philips e-mail so I can contact him and give him my view on things if I should chose to do so? ...and does my favourite interim CEO ever read my blog, I wonder?

P.P.S. And yes Philip, I am also looking forward to see your avatars look change in the future!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).