Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nakna avatarer i SL 104

I have been promissed these pictures for at least four months, perhaps more ... but I always knew they would come eventually.

Although I do not know the dazzling and sublime Midnattsdotter "Mid" Fride too well, I trusted her word. I also know she has a busy life both in RL and in Second Life. Here in SL she is - among very many other things I am sure - the owner of a well run club and an awesome DJ.

As you all can see Mid came up with - yet another - inventive and elegant solution to the problem "How to be totally naked, but still not bare it all!" (Note-to-self. Next time you come up with a bright idea like this prohibit any flora or vegetation from the start.)

Now enjoy Mid in all her splendor as she takes her morning bath in the waterfall.



Jadå, ni är fortfarande välkomna att skicka era bidrag till mig antingen inworld eller till min mejl lundamats@gmail.com
Yes, you are still welcome to send your contributions to me either inworld or to my mail lundamats@gmail.com 

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).