Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bonus for my fans

As a proof of my love and gratitude to you all I give you this poster of the best picture ever taken of me. The photographer is the amazing and multitalented Chade Dagger, owner of Club Erotes/The Den and the wonderful Hinterland sims.

I expect to see this poster plastered all over Second Life soon. Over your beds, over fire places and every other prominent place.

Let me tell some of you from the start that your out house, barn, bathroom or other toilet facilities are not considered prominent.


P.S. If some of you are wondering what the dark thing over my left shoulder is, it´s one of the towers of the Cathedral in Lund from a very interesting and unexpected angle. I loved the fact that Chade found that at once, it says so much about his talent!

7 comments :

  1. OH tack snälla - måste beställa en storförstoring direkt!

    PØSS! och Kramix/Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sklir av stolen *sikle sikle*

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha and here you can see how Eddi Haskell played around with that picture, I didn´t see it myself until today

    http://eddihaskell.blogspot.com/2010/09/fun-photo-effects-with-hunky-bock.html

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).