Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dungeons & Dragons at OrmDricka

Well tonight I was in a spectacular mood, I had had my talk with my brother Martial and all was well in the world again, so when I say that OrmDricka was going to have a Dungeons & Dragons theme I went out shopping. 

Amazingly enough - for me - I knew exactly what I wanted. I had seen it before on my meanderings through the best stores in Second Life. And there it was waiting for me at "Fallen Gods". I hesitated between an Orc and a Flowery Fairie, but as I was so happy and feeling great I went for the fairie - in green to boot, following my sons advice it was best to "stick out of the crowd". 

When I first got there everyone was wondering why i came as "The Incredible Hulk" but once I rezzed there was no more of that foolishness, until a new guest arrived and asked the same question... ;P


DJ Frost had the first part of the event and he played us some great tunes. The OD-crew was as always headed by Vampi and with sirhc and Svessa at the poles. As always they kept the guests in a good and humourous mood.

I even got the chance to bathe and dance in the champagne for ionce, it´s usually already taken when I get to the parties at OrmDricka. I felt the small bubbles tinkeling on my soft skin and into all my crevices mmmmmmmm...

DJ Lucien played for us at the second part of the event, as always we were thrilled by the rtunes he was spinning for us

At the end of my stay there we were joined by some nice people from Second Norway. Mialinn Telling as always looked hot. Loo Berensohn had found a funny outfit that looked like a cockroach. That gave their naughty companion Arcadia an idea, and she started to call me "Bockroach" haha...but by then it was time for me to leave anyhow.

4 comments :

  1. Bock, jag vill nog ha en likdadan besöks/flaggräknare som du har..

    Kram
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herlig er du uansett om du er Hulken eller en "Hunk".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, ja jag tyckte också de såg "nifty" ut ;)

    De räknarna finns att hämta här http://www.neoworx.net/ med oändliga variationsmöjligheter vad det verkar.

    Kram

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).