Friday, September 17, 2010

Scary

The figure above is scary!

It shows the support for the fascist Swedish Democratic Party (SD) in the opinion polls.

The fact that SD seem to have gained support from more than 4 % (the entry threshold to the Swedish parliament, "the Riksdag") means that the fascists - for the first time ever in Swedish history - could get seats in the Riksdag.

For the love of democracy,
for the love of tolerance and
for the love of Sweden
Vote on Sunday September 19th, 2010!

There are three clear alternatives in this election, the RedGreen-coalition, the Alliance or SD. If you abstain from voting or cast a blank vote you - by default - vote for SD!

In my opinion, if you don´t see the alternatives you have just been too damned lazy. Use Saturday to check out the websites of the political parties and take a stand on Sunday.

Keep fascists out of our Riksdag!

2 comments :

  1. Agree... even if you put on the most fancy suit the candidates ofSD will still be an extreme nationalist selfish individual on the inside. Give your vote to the readgreens or the alliance....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw something similar in the UK a few years ago (basically the British National Party), thugs and xenophobes in suits with a veneer of respectability. Appeal to the hard of thinking, especially those who got left behind after they were no longer needed (dont get me started on the role of the disenfranchised working class in the rise of the thatcher era and the subsequent entrenchment of the right in UK politics). It started at the council level (ie municipality) where the lack of voter interest makes it easy for these cancers to slip in, and my apologies to all those afflicted by the Big C but I can think of no stronger term without resorting to street English. My streets where I grew up. Which these bastards feed off.

    Maybe I am not qualified to comment, as a "new Swede", but tough titties. I know these shits far too well to restrain myself.

    And I will add one contentious point - witholding yur vote for ANY reason (including plain bloody laziness) is a political statement in itself. After all, whoever you vote for government wins right? (Brushes dust off the old black flag).

    So no whining on Monday.

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).