Thursday, September 16, 2010

To Mialinn

To my friend, Her Majesty the Queen Mialinn of Second Norway.

Sorry dearest Mialinn, I have a very bad cold so I am too tired to get in to see the ABBA-show in Second Norway tonight. I hope you all have a great time. As you already know I visit Second Norway often and I have always loved it there!

...and always remember, men should wear only black cycling shorts if they must wear them at all. If they are black, people will not get heart attacks and we will be spared from the indignity of public drooling!

1 comment :

  1. Dont worrie, you will get plenty of chances to make it up again.

    Hope you get well again soon.
    *Huggies*

    Mia

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).