Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween, Friends!


I would like to wish all of you a "Happy Halloween" and I hope you all have a great time partying! Hope to catch some of you at one of the parties.

This is my look this year - as captured by Blanche Argus (and stolen from her blog).

And don´t ya all come telling me its the same outfit I wore last year pfffffttt... Let me point out to you blind buggers that this year I am in the blue Scales skin, and not the green. And the clothes are completely different too, although still in black.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).