Sunday, October 31, 2010

What a Wonderful Night



Well, I thought I should report about my night out in real life yesterday. Let me tell you from the start
I HAD A S-P-E-C-T-A-C-U-L-A-R EVENING!

The company was charming!
The conversation was ebullient and sparling with wit and moments of serious talk!
The food - ohhh the godlike food - was delicious from start to finish, and in all it´s components!
The wine could have been better, but was satisfactory!
The service was sexy, cute, tall, blonde, hunky, charming and impeccable!

I am so happy I decided to go, in spite of my preliminary hesitations. It was so fun and enjoyable. The only part missing to make it complete was that I didn´t get kissed the way you see my previous post and there was no sex at the end either... But a man´s got to take such things in his stride, huh?

Well I did get a lot of pecks on my cheeks a couple of warm hugs, so my need of tactile stimulation was satisified a bit also.

...an added bonus was the fact that this was the night we switched back from summertime, so I got an hours extra sleep.

P.S. I did go into SecondLife for a quick visit when I got home and found the Halloween party at Tara Hill was still going on. Although I could not stay very long (because I was "tired") and wasn´t really observant I did manage to catch a few sweet remarks from DJ Apollon.

Thanks for those remarks,Apollon, you topped my great night and made it even better! Big hugs!

2 comments :

  1. "The service was sexy, cute, tall, blonde, hunky, charming and impeccable!"

    Oh man I'm so booking a trip to Copenhagen next time bounding Europe! Sigh... used to have a one single stop flight to that destination until '06. :D

    GREAT to hear you had a very pleasant times with friens, food and the 'sight' of a gorgeous one! Happy Sunday BIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha BIL, I am sure Copenhagen will always welcome you with open arms! Who could say no to a hot brazilian anyway..?

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).