Sunday, November 28, 2010

Attention jurors 3 and more about the contest

The contest for best picture in my project for project for peace and art in SecondLife "Naked avatars in SL" is soon coming to an end.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, please let me remind you that your votes must be filed in my email or inventory at the latest on November 30th, 2010, at 12 AM (midnight) SLT (that´s December 1st, 2010, 09.00 EMT.)

Looking at the score sheet I can see that the outstanding votes can still change all the three winners... This is going to be exciting!

.....

For those of you not selected for jury duty let me give you the plan for announcements in the contest.

All announcements will be made at 12 PM (noon) SLT on the following dates

First Special Award - Sunday November 28th, 2010, 2.500 L$,
Second Special Award - Sunday December 5th, 2010, 2.500 L$,
Third Special Award - Saturday December 11th, 2010, 2 500 L$,

Winner Third Place - Sunday December 12th, 2010, 2.500 L$,
Winner Second Place- Sunday December 19th, 2010, 5.000 L$ and finally 
Winner of Best Picture- Saturday December 25th, 2010, 25.000 L$.


The newly created "Special Awards" are my own capricious choices, while the three winners are the result of the votes from the jury. Please note, the fact that someone gets a "Special Award" does not mean they cannot also win by the jurors votes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).