Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ohh What a Night..



Starting of with the opening of Iendi´s and Apollon´s OneLove (with some of the hottest women in SecondLife) and ending with Eddi´s and Jago´s second anniversary party (with some of SecondLife´s hottest men). I danced, danced and danced...

Well I know I sat through the wonderful show that junivers Stockholm and his team of beautiful women gave us together with the firemasters extraordinaire Jannne Janus and Ambrooshia DeCuir, but that was not for long.

It was during the amazing light show that I got this picture from Lelle Kidd ... proving once again that I don´t always look as hot and cute as I think I do....


But I felt a little better when I returned his favor with this snapshot of him.

Which goes to prove that you only know what you see on your own screen, others may see it in a completely different way!

All in all, I had a great time last night. Thanks everyone for making it heavenly! 

"I could have danced all night!
I could have danced all night!
And still have begged for more.
I could have spread my wings
And done a thousand things I've never done before.
I'll never know 


What made it so exciting.
Why all at once my heart took flight.
I only know when he
Began to dance with me.
I could have danced, danced danced all night!"
 


P.S. HELL YEAH! I did try out dancing on the bar at the new Grenouille Inn, and I can attest to the fact that it is quite safe!

2 comments :

  1. Tänk att man kan vara så tacksam över en snöstorm :) Det hade inte känts bra om du inte varit med oss igår Bock. Så det var skönt att vädergudarna såg till att du fick ändra planer.
    Tack för att du kom! Och vi ses snart igen på OneLove :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha tack för att jag fick komma! Det var jättekul och jag kommer gärna igen ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).