Friday, November 19, 2010

Generalissimo McMillan in Exclusive Interview

"I will demand total submission and obediance from the Lucia and the rest of my troops in white. And that goes for the Gingerbread Man, the Chimney Sweep and especially that sassy badmouthing Santa Mum also.", says Bock McMillan, who recently was appointed as leader of the Lucia-pageant at the Swedish Embassy in SecondLife this year.

We meet  The Much Honoured Bock McMillan, Laird of Southern Charm, on the back porch of his palatial mansion on his estate Southern Charm. He seems rather relaxed in the face of the immense task that awaits him, but then the explanations comes as he continues. 

"I am no noob when it comes to Lucia-pageants.", Bock says as he looks sternly at this blogger, "I am after all Swedish and have done this pageant thing countless times before in real life and four times before in SecondLife. If my troops just follow my instructions we will give the spectators a beautiful show that will bring tears to their eyes."

"You can safely tell your readers that this pageant will be memorable, and this time not only for my appearance in it, We have chosen a great team - oh well lets call my minions that, it will make them happy - and they are beautiful too. Unfortunately I am not at liberty to tell you who the others in the pageant will be but let me assure you it will be bloody awesome. You can count on that!", the laird concludes as he waves to his security to usher me off the grounds.

Well people, it looks like we are in for something spectacular come Sunday December 12th, you better be there or you will regret it.

2 comments :

  1. Dear Bock, what we all like most in you is your modesty!
    Emarald

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi Em buddy, I knooooooooooooow and it´s such a burden to carry, you cannot imagine!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).