Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mauro again



I am sleepless and listening to this.

Its been a good day for me in both my lives so why I suddenly cannot sleep is a mystery to me. But listening to Mauro Scocco always makes me feel even better so...

P.S. Mauro reminded me of what possibly caused my temporary sleeplessness. Just before I went to bed I read a blog that I don´t read very often these days but I happened to see the link on another blog. Reading it disturbed me a lot. This blogger is continuing his usual rantings and bullying againt any person who has dared stand up against him or simply just doesn´t agree with him.

I feel sorry for him! His life seems to be driven by hatred, contempt and selfpity.

2 comments :

  1. Its a pity that people uses bloggs to rant and spy galla on people - Why not spread love and kindness instead - see the good in the world and people..!!!

    /Tina - that dident know he had one:-)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).