Monday, November 8, 2010

No Inspiration

Well I am in a rut today and have found nothing that filled me with enough passion, happiness, sorrow, rage or disgust that I want to blog about it.

Two good things happened today tho.

1. I took the day off from work and took my old car to the mandatory Swedish motor vehicle inspection. My car - who is named "Sylvie" because she is French and charming - passed the tests with flying colors as always. As usual the guys at the testing station nodded towards me and both of them told me: "This is a great car!" (And yes, she is a "who" not an "it")


2. I refound the wonderful photography of Gary Hamburgh, an old favorite as my regulars already know, while surfing for inspiration. Enjoy!

Deserted barn

Moon over wheatfields

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).