Sunday, November 7, 2010

strum Diesel at Zeus Gay Club

I just don´t know whom to admire most. The amazing strum Diesel, for doing one of his best gigs ever, or his devoted husband Stirred Diesel, for actually getting the man up on his feet and singing at a time when strum is usually sleeping like a dead stone.

Well I think I will settle with saying that through their joint collaboration they gave us Europeans an unforgetable show.

strum is the greenhaired singer/songwriter who has gathered a huge fan group over the last year. I started going to his gigs shortly before my Ars passed away. For a long while after Ars´ passing his gigs were the only thing that could get me off the homesim.

strum´s voice was better than ever and he actually seemed to be in an excellent mood, which could possibly be explained by all the love and support that poured to him from an adoring and entranced audience.

We all loved him and had a great time being there with him and each other! When strum sang his love song to Stirred I am sure we all wished he was singing it for us. I for one had tears running down my cheeks, and I am sure I wasn´t alone!

Thank you strum and Stirred both, for an amazing experience!

1 comment :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).