Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Second Rezday, Millimina!


My little sister Millimina Salamander first rezzed into SecondLife on December 6th 2008. It cannot have been long after that when I met her the very first time at a Bara Jonson concert, because to me it seems she has always been in my life.

Milli and Ars got along famously! In fact I think she may be the only female avatar in SecondLife that Ars ever took a liking to or trusted, I think perhaps because they both shared their love for me and recognized it in each other. I introduced her to my son Guyke also and they hit it off too, so after that I knew she must be crazy like all my family because we only get along with crazies. And if she isn´t crazy yet she is getting there fast with our help.

Milli means the world to me. I do not really know how I would have survived the last nine months without her! She loves me for just being me and I love her right back for being exactly who and what she is. There is only one thing about her that really, really, really infuriates me and that is when she starts doubting herself or what she means to me and everyone else.

Milli is everything that is good in this wonderful world and in SecondLife also. She is brave, shy and caring. She is also strong, kind and supportive. She has an astute fashion sense and an open mind and a good eye for the beautiful things in life.

She constantly gives me support when I want it and need it and sometimes even when I don´t want it but still need it. That in no way means that she supports everything I do or have done. Sometimes I wish I had asked her first, at other times I listen to her but still go ahead doing what I had planned.

We both have very strong wills and very clear views on what we like and dislike, which is what I think makes us perfectly matched as siblings.

I love her loads and loads and loads and then some more! 

Happy second rezday, my darling Millimina!

P.S. I hope Guyke remembered to send you the present from me because I am in Stockholm so I cannot be there. And I want you to know that the only reason I am posting this late on your rezday is that I know Apmel has a surprise planned for you!

6 comments :

  1. Thanks for the wonderful words Bock! Love you!

    And yes, Guyke did his work. :-)

    /Millimina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't forget :) At Milli's party here... having a ball!

    Miss ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. And she WAS surprised Bock. Silly Milli didn´t even remember her rezzday!! :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohooo I am happy the surprise worked out, was a bit worried that my post would blow it...

    Thanks for the help,kiddo, I knew I could count on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to say to you Bock: what a beautiful hommage to Milli you wrote!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).