Saturday, January 8, 2011

Celebration for Elfay!

The wonderful, the amazing, the smoldering sexy creature that is Elfay Pinkdot celebrated both her birthday (January 2nd) and her rezday (January 6th) at her "Coffee & Pajamas Show" at "Circe´s Sunset Jazz Club".

The room was filled with old and new friends and the show was great as always (My pics where taken early in the show). Next to "OrmDricka" I think this is one of the very few venues in SecondLife where people actually talk to each other in local chat anymore, I wonder why that is?

The birthday and rezday girl, Elfay!

Some crazy blonde Swede, Duck, Doc or Book something?

2 comments :

  1. Great pics, Bock! Yes, we actually talk to each other in chat at Sunset Jazz Club; refreshing, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely refreshing, Circe my dearest!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).