Saturday, January 8, 2011

strum Diesel at DJ´s Academy

It should come as no surprise to my regular readers, but I am an avid fan of the amazing singer/songwriter strum Diesel.

Yesterday I heard him at DJ´s Academy, a beautiful venue with a BDSM interest, which meant he could go all out with his lyrics and his medleys. It was hilarious and we all had great fun!

Today Sunday January 9th, 2011, you can all have a new opportunity to hear a tribute to strum Diesel as many of the well known singers in SecondLife will perform his songs. The time is 11 AM SLT, the venue I don´t know yet but will post here as soon as I find out more

2 comments :

  1. YAY!! Love those 'covered' events. Will try my hardest to be there. Some of my own favourite musicians will be covering Strum's songs and some I have never heard so that is also interesting. Copy/paste from Event schedule :
    Taunter Goodnight
    TerryLynn Melody
    Porter Paquot
    Mercury Madzuko
    Thunderfoot Lorefield
    Dan Numbers
    Zorch Boomhauer
    Matthew Perreault
    Geos Copperfield
    and then Strum Diesel himself will take the stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for supplying that info, Suteruni!

    Biggggggggggggg hugs!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).