Saturday, January 29, 2011

Iendi´s Surprise Party

Yesterday was the beautiful Iendi Lavilles third rezday. Her husband Apollon Allen secretly arranged a rezday party for her. Here are some party pics!

It all started out in an orderly fashion, but later in the evening we moved on to the Grenouille Inn where we all went crazy dancing on the counter - well some of us and yours truly included.

I think it may have been intended to be a slow strip, but I am not really "the most patient person in the whole of SecondLife" so I was stark naked in about four seconds flat. I may have to make a new visit to the Xcite store for another version of the X4, because the present dickie looks as if I am hung like a donkey.

I hope you had a happy rezday Iendi, because I did.

PetGirl and myself sitting it out during Caolites set
Rezdaygirl Iendi with her hubby Apollon
 






1 comment :

  1. My Xcite from 2007 is still going strong even if I haven´t shown him in public for a while...

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).