Thursday, March 10, 2011

For Your Information

Life is full of strange coincidences.

One of those is that my husband Ars passed away on March 12th a year ago, which is the day after my rezday into SecondLife. I have to deal with this fact and have decided the following.

I will not celebrate my rezday on March 11th - at least not this year - because I will not be in a mood for celebrating at that time.

There will be however be a rezday party at a later date, this is being organized by my son Guyke and my little sister Millimina. You will all be invited by notices on this and other blogs to join me and my brother in-law Andrey as we celebrate our fourth rezdays with a joint party.

Please respect my wish!

3 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).