Sunday, March 6, 2011

Prrrrr-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai

Atchoooo!
Bock as feather duster.
Sorry folks, I had so many feathers on last night that I am still sneezing. In fact there were so many feathers at the Pride Samba fund-raiser at the Sidhe-sim that I am amazed there was still sand left on the beaches when the party ended.

All my pictures of Millimina looked f-ing horrible. She would kill me if I posted them, so I have deleted them all instead. Don´t know what it was, perhaps it was that strange smile on her face... really scary! Well, I think we must admit, she is truly beautiful but not very photogenic - we cannot all be that...

Here are some pictures from the great party! The music was awesome - you can never go wrong with samba - and the performers looked absolutely stunning, as did some of the patrons.
MC and Pride Performer Hotboy taking a brake
Hotboy on stage
 
All pictures don´t turn out great... it´s not easy with moving targets...
 

6 comments :

  1. Hahaha!

    I hate to smile so I´m happy that you only put in long distance photos of me.

    You looked great in your carnevaloutfit, I think you should wear it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfffft you just want all the cool men looking at you instead of me, don´t think so missy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs, yeah my new display name (how I hate those things) will be "Peacock"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God BIL!! You still keep that horrible bad habbit of DELETING pictures, even if they didn't came out pretty? Shame on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hihi she would kill me if I didn´t...

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).