Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yesterday

I have been feeling increasingly stressed and sad lately, mostly because of a few upcoming  year-days and how to organize them. So yesterday it all poured out when I was talking with my little sister Millimina. I am so fortunate to have loving and trustworthy family and friends in SecondLife.

The result of the conversation is that I have been relieved of all organizational obligations for the two events, and I have dropped it all in the lap of Millimina, my son Guyke, Andrey and Dejerrity. (Guyke and Dej don´t know what happened yet, but I´ll try and get in touch with them today.)

My relief immediately expressed itself. When I finally let down my guard my head totally exploded into the most excruciating headache I have had for a very long time, which led to a sleepless night until I finally dropped off after calling in sick at work this morning. After a whole day of sleep I am feeling much better and still very relieved.

I will now instead be ordering my sister and son about like a medieval monarch to get the things organized. I really trust them to work it out just fine on their own, both of them know me well.

Guyke, get in touch with aunt Milli a.s.a.p!

4 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).