Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Get Ready For DJ Butch

I had never heard about it before (Who bothers to read the TOS anyway?) but apparently there is a clause in the SecondLife TOS  forbidding anyone from calling Butch Diavolo "sexy" without his prior written and notarized permission, so I must instead choose another adjective when I describe him.

So who is Butch then, if one has to omit the word "sexy"?


DJ Butch is a barefooted hunky and sizzling piece of Dutch manmeat with loads of charm and an excellent taste in music, preferably trance, electro-trance or electro-anything.

Today you will have the possibility to enjoy his music and company at Second Pride between 9-11 AM SLT. Just be there!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).