Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Third day of Second Pride

Well today I was busy doing a special project together with two of Ars´s brothers, Dejerrity and Jeb, so I didn't join the party until rather late (my time).

Jeb turned up at the same party after awhile and I must say, the man only looks better the older he gets in SecondLife. Let me show you a picture I took and hopefully you will understand what I mean.


Today I heard DJ Blythe for the first time and I must say I was impressed. I loved her music selection which was forceful and rhythmic and the rest of the crowd seemed to enjoy it too. The woman seemed to have turned out for this gig, perhaps it was because it was a female DJ.

The lesbians in SecondLife have always struck me as being very "exclusive". They seem to avoid the gay men at almost any cost, with Second Pride being the only possible exception. Nevertheless I haven´t seen that many women around this year.
This is a camera-shy guy, I tried taking several pictures of him because he was wearing an awesome tank but his arms constantly got in the way. The tank is made by Martial Eisenhart, I´ll try to get a picture of it when I am not dancing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).