Thursday, May 26, 2011

Meeting Derek

Well yesterday started out very poorly. I actually missed Butch´s set at Pride, the one that I had plugged myself on this blog. How that happened I am not sure, but I would like to tell Butch I am very sorry for that and that I was pleased to notice that he actually had a good crowd there even without me! And I got to hear the last tune he played - thats something!

During my rantings about my awful mistake to myself and the people that happened to IM me when I logged in-world I also got an invitation to come visit with my brother in-law Andrey and his new boyfriend Derek Pevensey. So after hearing Butch´s last tune, I went over to their place.

Derek, Andrey & Bock (Photo by Andrey)
It was very nice meeting my BIL again but most of all it was a great pleasure meeting Derek. Of course I had already listened to Andrey talk about him for hours and hours, I had also talked to Derek myself a few times - giving him a deep probing interrogation on what his intension's were with my BIL and if they were in any way honest and honorable. My BIL is precious to me, I would not willingly see him date a scumbag.

Andrey and Derek
Well I am very relieved to tell you all - and myself - that Derek passed the tests with "summa cum laude". He is a pleasant, friendly and intelligent man with a good sense of humor. I can fully understand why Andrey is madly in love with him.

The best thing is that he doesn't mind getting Bock-crazy relatives because, as I carefully and clearly informed him, I come as a package-deal with Andrey.


No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).