Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Mystery

"Tinas universum" used to be one of the most active Swedish/Scandinavian SecondLife blogs as long as it was run by PetGirl Bergman (aka Tina).

Through Tina´s hard work, efforts and her good connections - she was after all one of the hmm lets call it most experienced (but I really mean oldest known still active Swedish avatar with her 6+ years in-world) she made it the most influential among the Scandinavian communities and the Scandinavian blogs.

It was almost "a must" to read for all residents with any self respect or interest in what was going on in SecondLife.

After more than a year of in-world conflicts PetGirl was finally so fed-up with it all that she transferred the blog to an un-named group of 6-8 other Scandinavians. They said from the start that they would not be able to keep her tempo in updating but started out nicely with a few posts everyday.

Suddenly I discovered there was something missing in my life. It used to be my habit before logging in-world to read "Tina´s Universe" just to get information what was going on, now I suddenly realized that I had not read it for awhile. So I just checked and saw it had not been updated for 6 days.

That is totally unheard of, not even when Tina was sick as a dog or on vacation would this have happened before. Is there some news I have missed about this?

Now I am looking for answers to this mystery, does anyone know whats happened? Please inform me and the rest of us in the comments below!

5 comments :

  1. well yes its sad and i dont even care when i see its updated now...nothing worth reading just old stuff "grumpy old avatars" that you would have seen updated anyway... sorry not a blog i follow anylonger
    i cant log in to sign with my name (eventho i AM logged in) so -----> /Vampi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment here yesterday.. Hope it works today.

    I found myself thinking the same thing Bock did even before I read this post. My hope is that Tina is now contemplating taking over her old blog again. She said she would give "the gang of six" (or whatever) a month trial period before she decided if she would step back in again.

    Hope she does!

    /My primatar and the apmels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Lennart and his Apmels I didn't know there was a problem to leave a comment here. I´ll check and see if there is anything I can do about that.

    I share your hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no bock its not just here its all over blogger that i cant comment with my name... im logged in but not logged in and cant log in... it says log in, in the top right corner you click there and you come to your blog already logged in click show blog and it says log in again and it goes on like that...logged in but not logged in ...get it? i dont hehe so im anonymous again/Vampi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strange! I could comment on Apmels blog with my name.

    Well hopefully Blogger fixes the issue fast otherwise I will also start thinking seriously about a move. The issues with Blogger are starting to pile up into a big muckheap!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).