Saturday, May 28, 2011

Second Pride Bloggers Converge

As I told you in the earlier post I was dancing with blogger Eddi Haskell and had already seen blogger Jeff Ellsworth at the venue.

When Eddi also spotted blogger NakedCarl there he suggested we take a few group pictures of us Second Pride bloggers, which we all thought was an excellent idea.





The other guys blogs are, from left to right on the pictures above;

NakedCarl
Jeff Ellsworth - Witnessing a Second Life
Eddi Haskell´s Second Life

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).