Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sixth Day of Second Pride

My Friday at Pride started with the Jungleboy´s sponsor party. A whole lot of scantily clothed men and some women too. Great music was provided by DJ Taylor2 Spyker, if i understand correctly he is called "Chief" by the tribes people.
DJ Taylor2 in his booth

Hottie TAY Lionheart
I saw Jeff Ellsworth - on the sidelines as usual - taking pictures for his blog I presume.
Jeff Ellsworth
Then blogger Eddi Haskell dropped in on the party, and we started dancing together.

 
While I was dancing like crazy with Eddi, snapping away and enjoying the party I got an IM from Sven Sharktooth, so I TP´d him to the party.
Sven Shartooth
I first met Sven on March 6th 2010, when he was a day old noob in SecondLife. This was during the time my Ars had been admitted to the hospital so I was just running around in SecondLife waiting for updates from his sisters. When Sven the British noob asked me for help with his shape I took the time to show him a few tricks and helped him to get the all the demo-shapes at KMADD.

Well it seems he learned fast, because the hawt shape he is in now is one he made himself.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).