Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wesley´s 5th Anniversary as DJ in SecondLife

So this night I set my alarm clock to 2:30 AM local time, because I sure as hell was not going to miss the surprise celebration of Wesley Spengler´s fifth anniversary as a DJ in SecondLife.

Me and Wes go way back. I think the first time I heard him was at Devil Inside, when it was the "only" gay club around, or at least the only place to be if you wanted to see all the beautiful male avatars assembled in one place.

Back in those days Wesley still used to do a set on a Euro-friendly time. Nowadays he is mostly on between 7 - 9PM SLT which is in the middle of the night for us. I only get to listen to him spin when I am on vacation.

I am happy I managed to get up tonight to catch the celebration. Armed with a pot of freshly brewed coffee and a pack of Marlboro´s I was ready to teleport to the Pavilion, Wes´s own wonderful club in SecondLife. The Pavilion is really one of the most beautiful clubs in SecondLife.

The venue was full of old-timers and a lot of "fresh meat" also, everyone in an excellent, chatty mood. As always when I have finished a teleport I move out of the way - so as not to block any newcomers entry and end up with avatars on my coiffure. As all of us know, moving when nothing has rezzed is a bit of a risk but this time I was lucky and ended up next to Ziggy Starsmith and Larz Kaz.
Larz Kaz showing off
Ziggy
 
 
 
 
 

Jeff Ellsworth dancing
Larz and myself, grooving
Vaan Astin in the mood
Wesley shows us his moves



 

I am so happy that Kharissa Indigo remembered to invite me to this party, I loved being there and crawled back to bed again after two hours of fun and partying. I slept like a log.

4 comments :

  1. Wow, finally dancing beside you and my cam was busy the whole time zoomed on your sexy blond legs as well as some other things. My fav moment however was when you changed your shirt and I got a nice eyeful of some blond, Swedish chest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ziggy, was great seeing you at the party ;)

    I am a bit sorry that the pictures I took of you turned out so dark, but am hoping I get better ones next time

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).