Sunday, June 5, 2011

Grooving at Sunset

Almost every Sunday morning 10 AM - 12 PM (noon) you can find me and a gang of friends hanging out on Circe´s Sunset Jazz Club for the "Coffee and Pajamas Jazz Show with Elfay Pinkdot".

I go there for the good music, the excellent chat and banter in local and of course the wonderful music Elfay´s plays for us. Ars always used to say that Elfay is one of the best professional DJ´s he heard in SecondLife. We went there together all the time and it´s always a great comfort for me to go there.

Today I had a slight headache when I went there, fortunately Elfay was spinning excellent mellow guitar music, so by the time we finished my headache was almost gone

Neither Circe, Carol or Joetonight were there today but I am hoping they will all be there next time.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).