Sunday, June 5, 2011

The International Kiss-A-Swede Day in SecondLife

Well the long awaited day is finally here, today is Sweden´s National Day and I have also declared it to be the first annual International Kiss-A-Swede Day in SecondLife.

My beautiful sister Millimina and I have been moisturizing, lubricating and exercising our lips the last few days to give you the kiss you would expect.

The two of us -  and perhaps a few more Swedish avatars (untrained) - will be waiting for the world to come to us for a kiss between 12 (noon) - 2PM.

Oh, I just remembered, there may also be very sexy short Gothic styled hausfrau/security officer/club owner if she is able to secure permission from her hubby "the Big Cat" to take part...

Welcome all!

Take me to the kiss-fest! (SLurl)

To see how a real kiss is done, you can always WATCH THIS! But any and all improvisations are welcome...

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).