Friday, July 1, 2011

Straigh But Not Narrow

Through Joe Jervis over at J.M.G. I just found a great site that I would like to recommend to all gay-friendly straight guys.

"Straight But Not Narrow" is a campaign working to positively impact the way teens view and treat their LGBT peers. The campaign is primarily directed at straight male dudes by using comedy and their peers to positively influence their views on LGBT teens.
...and now I am off to bed to take a greatly overdue nap. My first week back at work after the vacation has been great but rough! It´s good to be back with my work team though!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for this article. Our youth are our future. I posted a reference to this post and a like to your blog to check it out Thanks growing up can and is very tough.

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).