Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sex

I just read an excellent post by Torro Spyker on his blog The Bullring. The post "Talking Dirty" is about sex in SecondLife.

The subject of sex in SecondLife is rarely discussed among residents, at least to my knowledge. I am happy that Torro broke that taboo with his post today.

Having sex in SecondLife is mostly about sight and sound - and pushing those damned buttons. For someone like myself who also depends on touch, smell and taste to enjoy sex the experience is rather limited and usually not that thrilling. Except if the person I am having phone-, voice- or chat sex with can get my imagination racing with his words, images and the sound of his voice.

I always used to say that "my most erogenous zone is my mind, stimulate it and watch what happens...". And that has been the truth, but the problem for me has been that without the missing ingredients it becomes more difficult. Ars had a wonderful, sultry and sexy voice and was good with words, but still I think I may have been a disappointment to him in this area because I did not always get triggered.

When I was reading Torro´s post I realized that I haven´t had sex with another person in real life or SecondLife the last 16 months. To be quite honest I haven´t had much sex with myself either during that period. This insight really scares me. I am only 41 years old and cannot imagine myself doing without for the rest of my life.

Another thing that has worried me lately, since I started flirting again a few months ago, is that I will get a reputation of being a "cockteaser", because I actually do not have any will or intention at the moment to follow up on my flirting. I guess I should just tone it down several notches...

I ask your pardon for this unstructured post, I just had to get it out to start my thought process.

4 comments :

  1. -Dont worry! Nothing is wrong! You are following the manual on your way to a new life. Don´t think to mutch and do not think any negative thoughts. Do not feel guilty. Catch the moment we all support you in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orka skriva på engelska.... :

    Håller med Sjöfn helt och hållet. Känn ingen skuld eller känn ingen oro Bock.
    Du har haft det jobbigt och gått igenom en mycket svår tid där du förlorat någon som betydde mycket för dig. En del väljer att försöka lösa det genom att hoppa från säng till säng. Jag personligen tror inte på den lösningen.

    Du har istället gett dig själv tid till att läka, och det är rätt väg att gå. Sedan tar du hela tiden små steg i den riktning du känner dig bekväm med och du gör helt rätt. Att stressa fram något resulterar aldrig i något bra.
    Vi är alla olika och behöver alla olika mycket tid. De finns inget rätt eller fel när det gäller att komma över sorg.
    Du lever Bock, och gör det på det sätt som du känner dig bekväm med för tillfället. Detta kommer säkert ändras en dag till något annat, men ta det när det kommer. Oroa dig inte idag för vad som kan ske i morron.

    Om lite vanligt flört är det du behöver just nu och vill göra, så ska du göra det och ingenting annat. Om nån har ont av det och kallar dig Cockteaser så ignorera det bara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tack för de omtänksamma orden, Walentin, och det var helt OK att ta det på svenska.

    If the non-Swedes want to know what you wrote they can Google-translate it ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).