Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My BIL and I

Andrey´s comment when he saw me was, "Well I am happy we do not have smell in SL yet!"
When I logged into my alternate life yesterday I was still in my goldfish outfit from the previous evening. Before I had time to rez properly and even start to think about changing to something more comfortable I had my Brazilian brother in-law (BIL) screaming out his undying love for me in instant message.

I of course responded in the same fashion, I always do. Andrey is a warm and caring man with a heart of the purest gold, not to mention a real Brazilian hunk who has heads spinning all over SecondLife whenever he shows up.

As we hadn't met for a little while I teleported him over for a hug and a little heart-to-heart talk so we could get updated. We talked about life, love and Russian hurricanes and everything in between. I always enjoy being with Andrey.

We have been so close and share so many memories together - about Ars and our whole SecondLife existence - that even if we haven't seen each other for a little while we immediately reconnect on the deepest level.

Thinking about our talk yesterday I was reminded of this American saying that I stumbled across somewhere a long time ago; If life hands you lemons, throw them back and yell “I WANTED CHOCOLATE!”.

4 comments :

  1. Well.. seems I can't find you on FB. And I've also been asked about your whereabouts. So the question is: did FB kill you off?

    Taco to me:
    joshcarnell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jordyn! *POKE*

    Facebook booted my BIL and my nephew Beelly and I didn´t feel like hanging around waiting for them to find me and delete me, so I deleted my profile. I posted something about leaving a few days earlier but you - and the others who asked you - must've missed it.

    We found a new place where they accept avatars, but I haven´t been hanging there much yet. It´s called 2ndHub, here is the url http://www.2ndhub.com/.

    You can always mail me at lundamats@gmail.com

    Hugs - I mostly miss the poking and a few people from FB - you are one of them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great, always great being near you BIL! Thanks again for the great time together, and for usung a powerful deodorant at the time you were fishy.. LOL.. LOVE YOU <3

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).