Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ziggy´s Pictures of Me Are Posted

Ziggy and I resting and talking after a good photo shoot
Ziggy is a perfect gentleman and a dedicated professional and he works damned fast. I thought I was safe for a few days but pictures from the photo shoot yesterday are already up on his blog "Ziggy On the Edge of Second Life".

If you should happen to see a little wood among all the trees my only excuses are that working with Ziggy is inspiring. He is very encouraging and supportive and was an absolutely perfect gentleman through it all.

To Ziggy´s pictures of Bock.

Hmmm I perhaps should warn you, You must be over 18 years old to look at them...

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for the kind words Bock. The wood made me crazy but I carried on lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL You were a real trooper, Ziggy!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).