Saturday, August 6, 2011

Photo Shoot with Ziggy

Today I did my photo shoot with Ziggy Starsmith, he has asked me for that awhile but we had some difficulty finding a good time slot.

It was great fun and Ziggy is a very kind and appreciative photographer. Although I must say I had good use of the little knowledge I have gained from seeing short parts of Top Model from time to time, "You gotta move your ass, gurl, move it!"

Look for the the pictures on Ziggy´s blog one of these days, "Ziggy on the edge of Second Life"! Here is a teaser for you all.

5 comments :

  1. You were fantastic Bock and a natural model. I will post it tomorrow for sure.
    people you gotta see these pics of Bock, absolutely breath taking and yes I was a perfect gentleman hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. /me zooms 100% and notices Swedish sausage plus meatballs hangin, raises a brow

    Nice one BIL!

    er... I mean the picture
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha working with Ziggy was so inspiring, but he has got some pictures - I am sure - where there is no "hanging sausage"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 75 pics of Bock and only used the best although ALL of them are quite something to behold!
    Bock was a fantastic model!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).