Friday, September 30, 2011

Line Up

This is just a cool advertisement I saw at copyranter a while ago.

I find it very amusing, and cannot help thinking about the trials the poor photographer had to go through to get this great shot. (I don´t think it is done in Photoshop, but others may know better.)
-----

On another note I owe you all an update on how my mother is doing. She remains in the hospital and will most likely stay their at least another week.

Mother is still on antibiotics and oxygen, but last night she was also given two bags of blood because they found that her hemoglobin count was very low (85, normal is around 120). Apparently mother has been bleeding somewhere internally but they do not seem to know from where yet. Due to dehydration she will also be getting a drip overnight.

However mothers erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) which was at 285 when she was admitted to hospital is now down to 55 (normal value for women in mothers age group is <20), which means the antibiotics are helping.

The doctors are still hopeful and so are my family. I am getting a bit despondent as the additional troubles set in as I recognize the situation, but I am also trying to keep my hopes up, mainly for my parents sake.

I am too tired for SecondLife tonight so I am staying away.

2 comments :

  1. not mainly for your parents sake at all bock for you too and im keeping my fingers crossed for further improvement:) she is on the elderly side but i think shes doing pretty good as it is:) hugs to you and your mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to you, Vampi, and I will make sure to give my mother an extra hug from you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).