Sunday, February 8, 2015

True or False

I was just reached by a message that my relations with my son and heir are being discussed by people whom it shouldn't concern, so I think it best to clarify.

It is true, that I and my son and heir have a strained relationship at the moment. However, it is completely false to believe that this estrangement is anything of a permanent nature. We have handled worse things in the past and I am certain we will also straighten this out given time.

We are family and nothing can change that, nothing and no one. Love conquers all!

1 comment :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).