Wednesday, January 25, 2017

My Husband - New, Improved & Updated

"Tomais" by Tomais Ashdene
It's amazing really, how we as residents of SecondLife can update our appearances with the latest developments by Linden Lab and the content creators.

Following the introduction of mesh a few years ago, most of us got new mesh bodies and some even got mesh heads.

After the launch of Bento recently, my Tomais and I waited eagerly for the release of the Bento enabled Catwa head.

Although Tomais has been playing around with other mesh heads, I was still skeptical and holding back. (I'm not as willing as others to change my appearances radically.)

The picture shows my husband's new look with the Catwa head. Not that he wasn't good looking before, but now he is definitely both divine and mouthwatering!

1 comment :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).