Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Subway Grind - Fashion Blog


My husband Tomais has lately been busy creating a decayed urban townscape around The Northmead Gallery, up on a platform above the sim. The town has a lot of nooks and crannies and should hopefully lend itself well to photographic ventures.

One of the last additions is a subway station, it was added the day before yesterday and yesterday our friend WayneNZ released the fashion blog in this post on YouTube.

Yes, thank you very much, I have already gotten the amazing dance and will subject my lover to those moves until he or I break our backs. Still thinking about the jeans though, I mean, who really needs another pair? But what the heck, I'll most likely get them too...

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).