Saturday, August 12, 2017

Arghh Binge Delayed

When I order something on the Internet I want only two notifications, no more and no less.
  1. A message that my order has been received
  2. A message telling me when and where my order can be picked up.
Well, as it turns out the notification I received yesterday, was not that I could pick up my order, but that my order had now been shipped from the seller.

Who the fuck needs to know things like this?

I am certain the seller has some kind of amazing "Excellent Service Policy Manual" that they have paid half a fortune for that tells them to do this to keep the customers satisfied by keeping them appraised of the delivery at every stage along the way, but I most certainly am not interested.

The end result of this is that my binge watching of Downton Abbey has been delayed. *deep sigh*

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).