Sunday, April 15, 2018

At the Cocoon House

I had read about DaD's "Cocoon House" on Ricco Saenz blog, Second Sighting (url), a while back. Today I went there to check it out for myself.
"The Cocoon House at DaD Design" Self Portrait 2018, by Bock McMillan
It's a beautiful house, but alas, too small for the needs and requirements of a SecondLife royal. I did buy it tho. Just in case I should happen to be exiled by some minor revolution, which is highly unlikely but it is best to prepare for all contingencies.

Bock is wearing:
Dazed - Freaktard glasses Onyx
Complex - Carlos Shirt - Style 1
Dufaux - Spring short - dot/gray
Equal - Caleb sandals, black

P.S. Please note, no socks were worn with the sandals!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).