Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Snack, Anyone?

Well, when your brother is a skilled photographer and asks you to hop on a posestand, thats what you do.

Yesterday JJ got inspired while watching me trying out a new hair from Vango I had found at the Men's Only Monthly. (I'm not going to be wearing it much outside of a photo shoot, because without the magic of Photoshop it's really not blond but has a ghastly yellowish hue.)
"Bock home alone" by JJ Goodman (click name to visit Flickr page)

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.”,  said Edward Steichen, and this time it was definitely made on the photographers side.

Thank you, bro, the portrait is really beautiful. Awesome work!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).