Friday, September 21, 2018

Memorial Service for Carl Paneer

My friend Ezzie Mirabella has dropped an item in my profile in SecondLife, but I haven't logged in yet and was therefore grateful for this information being posted on Ryce Skytower's SecondLife (url).
The memorial service for Carl Paneer, a.k.a. NakedCarl, is set for tomorrow, Saturday September 22, 2018, at Viper Isles (SLurl), and will begin at 12:00 PM (noon) SLT.

A Charity Fundraiser and Celebration of Life Party will follow. The location will be open one hour early -- at 11:00 a.m. -- for arrivals.

Ezzie has sent further instructions to everyone who will be attending the service, please go to Ryce's blog post (url) to read them in full.

I hope to see you all there!

1 comment :

  1. It's so sad to see him go. I remember following his blog and his G+ some time last year or so... I thought since he stopped blogging, he was just bored or whatever... I didn't know about his passing. You have my sincerest condolences, Bock.
    May he fly and find peace in Heaven.
    - Hope

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).