Tuesday, December 4, 2018

This Year We Were First...

Last year Tomais and I almost missed sending out our Holiday greetings to friends and family, so this year Tomais started early and we had the card ready to send out in the middle of November, or close enough...
"Holiday Card 2018" by Tomais Ashdene
Tomais informed me, with a stern voice, that we were sending the card out either when we received our first card or December 1st, whichever happened first.

We wish all our family and friends a 
wonderful and happy holiday season!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).