Sunday, August 25, 2019

Tenth Blogoversary

Bock in SecondLife was first started on August 25, 2009, so today is the blogs tenth anniversary. Here's a link to the first post ever (it's in Swedish).

Before moving on to the singing, cheering and toasting with champagne in crystal glasses lets summarize the blog's existence with a few numbers.

During the nine years, the blog has accumulated
992,670 pageviews (since June 1, 2010),
4,281 posts and
129 followers

Please, all rise and join me in singing to the blog.

For it's a jolly good blog, for it's a jolly good blog
For it's a jolly good blog (pause for 4 beats), which nobody can deny
Which nobody can deny, which nobody can deny
For it's a jolly good blog, for it's a jolly good blog
For it's a jolly good blog (pause for 4 beats), which nobody can deny!

Three cheers to Bock in SecondLife, Hip, hip!


Hooray!
Hooray!
Hooooraaaaaaaay!

5 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, sweetheart! Please give the Sarge a hug from me and ask him to give you one from me too! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. 10 years and counting for a jolly good blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Apmelito, my dear mentor, still going strong with your blogging as you are, while I have been neglecting it too much lately.

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).