Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year 2020

I wish all my readers, friends and family a happy and prosperous and wonderful new year! May all your dreams, hopes and wishes come true, or at least the most important ones.

Although I have not made a new year's resolution this year, I will share a few of my most important wishes for the year.

With all my being I hope that we - through the results of the presidential election this year - will finally have a world free of Donald J. Trump (and any of his progeny and allies) as president of the United States of America.

It is also my hope that the Russian Federation will be freed of the tyrannical and imperialistic influences of Vladimir I. Putin and his cohort of survivors of the Sovjet days.

Finally, I hope that the murderous Bashar al-Assad and his willing accomplices will be removed from power in the Syrian Arab Republic. If he should die, I will not grieve him.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).