Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Happy Holidays 2019

As editor in chief of Bock in SecondLife it is my duty - and indeed my great pleasure - to wish all our readers, friends, family and supporters, a very Happy Holiday* on behalf of the blog, the creative director, all the lazy princes and princesses on the staff and myself.
*) Bock in SecondLife is proud to be a participant in the alleged "War Against Christmas" spouted by right-wing media in the U.S.A.

P.S. The picture will also be the new Winter 2019 blog header.

1 comment :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).