Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Hanging at JJ's & Wayne's Pool

After a bit of motorboating with Tomais, JJ, Wayne, and Lazurus ("Call me Laz" his profile says), we ended up at JJ's & Wayne's pool in there new home. We were joined by Petr,
Heads from left to right, Tomais, Petr, JJ, me, Wayne & Lazurus
Lots of fun and laughter while discussing everything between heaven and hell (both non-existent), some friendly bickering, and informing Laz about the great benefits of having a Premium Account. Among other things, you get into crowded regions easier, which is worth a lot. Between motorboating and the pool, I managed to get into Ûber and buy the fatpack of Deadwool's new jacket. Beautiful textures and colors, as usual, Masa Plympton is a wonderful designer.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).